The great thing about our Ditty and Middy totes is that they hold absolutely everything you might need to get through the day.
1. Tote – Our totes are the best day-to-day bag because no matter how many things I have to do in the day, there is always space for whatever I need. I love the colors in our Berry & Gold Wreath Middy in collaboration with Emily Ley. You can snag this tote on sale now!
2. Lip Mask – While it’s always necessary to have lipstick or lip gloss on hand, it’s nice to have something that will moisture your lips, which is why I love this Agave Lip Mask by Bite Beauty. This leave-on mask will leave you lips feeling so silky!
3. Water Bottle – I always have a water bottle with me throughout the day to stay hydrated. It’s so fun to create flavored water with fruits and veggies, which is why I love this Fruit Infuser Water Bottle by FabFitFun. The combinations you can make are endless!
4. Wristlet – If I’m carrying anything small or breakable in my tote, I like keeping it inside a wristlet. This way, I know exactly where it is and don’t have to dig around my bag. I love using the Black Anything Pouch to store sunglasses and jewelry.
5. Planner – You absolutely cannot get through your day (or week) without having a planner handy. So much happens on a day to day basis, so I need to keep track of everything. Kate Spade makes great planners, and I love the look of the Gold Dots 17-Month Medium Agenda
6. Dry Shampoo – I like to have dry shampoo on hand because it comes in handy for after the gym, or if it starts to get a little oily. I have to have a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave residue, which is why I love the Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo by Living Proof. This award-winning dry shampoo is the very best!
- XO, Emily