Can you believe Valentine’s Day is almost here? It feels like we were just celebrating New Year’s Eve! One of the hardest parts of Valentine’s Day is shopping for your loved ones and friends. Whether you’re shopping for your husband, wife, friend or child, I have you covered with great ideas!
1. Tote – No matter who you’re shopping for, anyone can use a new tote! They store all your belongings and can be used as a bag for work, the gym, school and everything in between. Our Capri Ditty is one of my favorite designs and the perfect choice for Valentine’s Day.
2. Shoes – For those of you men who have a hard time shopping for your girlfriend or wife, trust me when I say you can never go wrong with a great pair of shoes! These So Kate Patent Pumps in Shocking Pink by Christian Louboutin are gorgeous, and are the perfect color for Valentine’s Day.
3. Amazon Echo – If you’re looking for a gift for a tech-loving boyfriend or husband, you can’t go wrong with the Amazon Echo. This voice-controlled device plays all your music, answers questions, provides sports scores, controls light with compatible devices and much more!
4. Cupcakes – Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to indulge in chocolate and sweets, which is why they make a great gift. This Valentine’s Day Cupcake 25-Pack from Baked by Melissa is the perfect gift for just about any sweet tooth in your life! This box of bite size cupcakes includes three flavors: Chocolate Velvet, Tie-Dye Sugar Cookie and Popping Chocolate Covered Strawberry.
5. Wristlet – If you need a gift for a daughter, friend, teacher or coworker, a Hayden Reis Wristlet is always a safe and perfect choice! Our Heart Limited Edition Wristlet in collaboration with A Piece of Toast is very holiday appropriate and adorable.
- XO, Emily