Valentine’s Day is this weekend, and like every holiday, it’s always a great excuse for a new red or pink outfit! Whether you’re doing a fancy dinner, going to a party or having a girls' night out, here are some fashion ideas perfect for Valentine’s Day!
1. If you have dinner plans this Valentine’s Day, one of my favorite looks is this Camilyn Beth Go Go Dress in Rose. You can’t go wrong with pink, ruffles and a scooped black. You will want this dress in every color!
2. If you prefer making a Valentine’s Day fashion statement with your footwear, look no further than these Hazeley Heels in Orchid by Dolce Vita. I love the fun color and lace-up style. Pair these with a pair of skinny jeans and a block top for a Galentine’s celebration with your friends!
3. For a more laid back Valentine’s Day, you can’t go wrong with a casual dress and a pair of flats or heels. This Quilted Tirage Dress by Sunday in Brooklyn from Anthropologie is cute, comfy and has a great dark red color!
4. No matter what outfit you’re wearing this Valentine’s Day, you’ll need a bag for the occasion. You will hearth this Capri Leather Heart Wristlet! You can’t choose a better wristlet to tote around on this holiday.
5. Once again, sometimes the best way to rock red or pink is with your shoes. You can’t go wrong with these gorgeous red Rockstud Ankle Strap heels by Valentino. Pair these with your favorite little black dress and you are Valentine’s Day ready!
6. If you’re looking to rock bright pink on Valentine’s Day, you can make a statement in this fun Miss Rocky Dress by Rory Beca. With the bright color, open back, and draped fit, you will look effortlessly chic! Wear this with a pair of nude heels and you’re all set!
- XO, Emily