As a mom, there are so many different occasions I have to shop for from birthdays, to holidays and everything in between. Naturally, I attend a lot of friend’s baby showers, and sometimes it’s a struggle to find that perfect gift. Here are some ideas for stress-free baby shower shopping!
1. Swaddle Blanket - A swaddle blanket is an obvious essential for all mommy’s to be, and you can’t go wrong with the Aden + Anais Classic. This set of four swaddle blankets is available in blue or pink and is super soft and gentle on a baby’s skin.
2. Name Train – If you already know what the name of the baby is going to be, then a Wooden Name Train from Baby Braithwaite is the perfect present! Nothing beats a personalized gift that a baby will eventually be able to play with!
3. Blanket – All babies need a blanket big enough for them to play on, and I love the Nautical Play Blankets by Rikshaw Design. Like the swaddle blankets, these are also available in both pink and blue. These get softer after every wash, and come in a drawstring pouch so you can easily store them.
4. Tote – Hayden Reis totes are truly the perfect bag for an occasion, so it’s no surprise they made an ideal diaper bag! Our Cream and White Middy in collaboration with Waiting on Martha is a great choice because it’s perfect for the mom of a boy or girl. You can also get the little one’s name embroidered!
5. Pillow Cover – It’s always safe to give an essential as a gift, and a baby pillowcase is exactly that. This Ottoman Baby Pillow Cover from Turkish T is a basic white pillowcase for a 16 x 12 pillow, and will get plenty of use out of it! Have in monogrammed for a personal touch.
6. Fish Lovey – You can never go wrong with something fun and colorful. These Fish Loveys from Leland Gal are adorable! They can be used as room décor or toys, making them a great versatile gift.
- XO, Emily