March 20th marked the first day of spring, and even though I live in a state that has year-round sunshine, there is nothing wrong with using a change of season as an excuse to do a little shopping! Here are some items on my spring style shopping list!
1. Romper – Spring time means it’s time to ditch the dark colored clothing and rock pastel! I can’t get enough of rompers, and this Lace Trim Long Sleeve Romper from Kyle by Alene Too is effortless adorable. Wear it on a night out with a pair of wedges, or use it as a cover-up for the beach.
2. Tote – Nothing screams spring quite like pastels, which is why you will find me toting around my Flamingo Middy throughout the season! I love the combination of white, pink, mint and gray. Personalize it by getting your initials embroidered!
3. Bathing Suit – Spring is the start of many beach days, which means a new bathing suit is always in order! I love all the designs by Marysia Swim, and am coveting this Mott Maillot bathing suit. Pre-order it now!
4. Sunglasses – There is no such thing as too many pairs of sunglasses, and spring is the perfect time to try out fun new styles and colors. Illesteva makes fabulous sunnies, and the Palm Beach style in tortoise with blue mirrored lenses is so fun.
5. Shoes – So many people are swapping their boots for sandals around this time, making it the perfect reason to do some shoe shopping! Step up your sandal game with these Flat Caged Lace Up Sandals by Gentle Souls, available in black and taupe.
6. Bronzer – For those of you who live in cold places, there is no shame in creating your own tan to make up for the months of sun you missed! If you’re looking for a killer bronzer, this brand new Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer by Benefit won’t let you down. It’s lightweight, has a matte finish and will convince everyone that you’ve been able to maintain a year-round glow!
- XO, Emily