Can you believe Labor Day is already around the corner? Summer has completely flown by this year. Summer days may be numbered, so now is the time to wear and make the most out of your whites! Rocking an all white look can be daunting, so here’s some of my favorites for inspiration.
1. If there’s one fashionista who can effortlessly pull off the all white trend, it’s the fabulous Courtney Kerr. The white jeans with one simple hole look perfect paired with a boxy ruffle top and white heels. I like that she paired a gold statement necklace with the look.
2. Another blog I look to for fashion inspiration is A Piece of Toast, and Sally sure didn’t disappoint with her white look! The romper and cardigan are both simple pieces, but look so gorgeous and chic when paired together. She mixed off-white gladiator sandals and a nude clutch, which look amazing, and topped off the look with red sunglasses. This is a look I can’t wait recreate before Labor Day!
3. Sometimes, the best fashion inspiration can be found on Pinterest, and I wasn’t disappointed when I came across this gorgeous look. This top and pants are perfectly pulled together with black strappy sandals and sunglasses. This is an outfit that can be rocked day to night.
4. I can’t get enough of Amy from Dallas Wardrobe! Her white on white look is gorgeous! Her dress is unique and chic, and looks fabulous with her heels. I would never think to pair white sunglasses with the look, but they top it off in the best possible way!
5. Another blogger I adore is Annie Reeves! She gave me serious outfit envy with this look. Her tank and jeans look great together, and topped with a long beaded necklace, straw colored clutch, and tan heels, this is an outfit that can be worn anywhere!
6. Is there any look that Gigi Hadid doesn’t completely nail? So far, the answer is no, especially when it comes to a head to toe white look. This look is so simple with distressed ripped jeans, a chic sweatshirt and sneakers. Even when it’s casual, white can be so glamorous!
7. Once you have all the clothing needed for a head to toe white look, you need the perfect bag, and Hayden Reis has you covered as usual! The White with Silver Metallic Leather Middy is currently one of my favorites to tote around town, and it’s sure to top off your look!
Enjoy and make the most out of your last days wearing white!
- XO, Emily