Mother’s Day is this weekend, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with my family. Spending the day with my family is my favorite part of Mother’s Day, but of course gifts never hurt! This is what’s on my wish list:
1. Candles – It’s impossible to have too many candles in your house, and Diptyque makes the very best! One of my favorite scents is Feuille de Lavande, but you can’t go wrong with any of them!
2. Portable Speakers – Portable speakers are a beach essential, and these are by far the coolest ones I’ve ever seen. These Beach Sounds Portable Speakers are available at Blue Peppermint Boutique. It looks just like a radio and plays AM/FM radio, but you can also flip it open and there’s a jack to the media player of your choice too!
3. Middy Tote – If there’s one gift you can never go wrong with, it’s obviously a Hayden Reis tote! My gift to myself this Mother’s Day is our new Gold & Silver Metallic Leather Middy. This tote is gorgeous and I love the metallic stripes!
4. Skirt – I love anything leather, and I’ve been coveting this gorgeous Leather Fringe Skirt from Intermix! It’s beautiful, edgy, fun and perfect and turns any outfit into a fashion statement. It’s perfect for a night out.
5. Wine Glasses – How cute are these My Mom Rocks wine glasses? These stemless wine glasses are perfect to hold any beverage, and I love the sweet message on them!
6. Towel – Just like candles, there is no such thing as too many beach towels, especially when you live in Florida! This Aztec Round Towel by The Beach People from the Girl & The Water is so unique with its round shape. It looks like a beach essential!
Happy Mother’s Day!
- XO, Emily