New York Fashion Week has wrapped, and there were so many looks I loved on and off the runway! Here are some of my favorite looks and friends from NYFW:
1. Gigi Hadid was the talk of NYFW this year, and while this stunning supermodel killed it on the runway, her street style was just as fabulous! All of her outfits were gorgeous and effortless.
2. When it comes to color trends for fall 2015, expect to see lots of blacks, browns, whites and nudes. These colors were staples in so many shows like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren. Pair a bright Hayden Reis tote with these colors to make your outfit truly pop!
3. Zac Posen always designs beautiful clothes and I look forward to seeing his designs every Fashion Week! This year, his show had so many looks in red! From coats, to gowns, to dresses, it’s clear that this bold color is a fall essential!
4. While Fashion Week is all about the clothes, I love seeing the makeup and hair in each show. One of my favorites was Tory Burch. Nothing beats a natural and beautiful look on a model.
5. Rebecca Minkoff never disappoints! This year, her show included lots of fun patterns and jewel tones. I can’t wait to replicate some of these looks in the fall!
6. There were so many fun hairstyles on the runways! From dramatic braids, to half buns/half ponytails, to pixies, I loved admiring all the different hair trends!
7. Jenny Packham’s collection was absolutely incredible! I loved seeing this favorite of Kate Middleton show off her fall collection. I loved everything from the beadwork to the beautiful metallics.
- XO, Emily