Mother’s Day is coming up, which means it’s time to find the perfect gift from mom. It’s not the easiest to find a gift for someone so special, which is why I have you covered with gift ideas for every price range!
1. Headphones – Anyone can use a fantastic set of headphones, and these Solo2 Wireless Beats by Dre are some of the very best! Available in many different colors, these headphones pair with your Bluetooth device, have a twelve hour rechargeable battery and the best sound!
2. Tote – Hayden Reis totes are naturally my go-to gift, and Mother’s Day is no exception. I love our Black & Gold leather totes because they go with every outfit. Get it in a Middy or Ditty for mom, and get it monogrammed with her initials!
3. Skincare Set – When it comes to beauty and skin products, your mom deserves the very best! This Introductory Collection by La Mer is the perfect gift if your mom is a skincare junkie. It includes cleansing foam, regenerating serum, crème de la Mer and eye cream!
4. Bracelets – When in doubt, buy jewelry as a gift for mom! You can’t beat something personalized, which is why I love these bracelets from June Simmons Jewelry. Your mom will love having your name or initials engraved on one of these beauties!
5. Candles – An amazing collection of candles is an essential for every home, which is why they make such a great gift for mom. I’m a huge fan of Diptyque candles, and this Set of Mini Candles comes with an amazing trio of some of their best scents!
6. Dish – If you’re looking for a little something that will tell your mom how special she is, then look no further than this You Da Mom Dish by Charm School! It’s perfect for storing her small odds and ends, and will be a constant reminder of how amazing you think she is!
- XO, Emily