Memorial Day is almost here, and I am more than ready for a relaxing long weekend! It’s so important to remember the people who have served our country, and I love spending the day with my family. Here are some of my must-haves for a perfect Memorial Day celebration:
1. Plates – It’s just not Memorial Day without a barbecue or cookout, and you need some plates for the occasion. These Acacia Wood Square Plates from Pacific Merchants come in a set of four and make entertaining easy and fun!
2. Bottle Opener – There is no doubt the weekend will be filled with cold beers, so a bottle opener is a must! This Lobster Handheld Bottle Opener from Williams-Sonoma is so cute and festive for summer!
3. Dress – A holiday celebration is always the perfect excuse for a new outfit, and I’m a big fan of this Charlotte Drawstring Shirt Dress by Mott 50. Available in royal blue or fuchsia, this dress is perfect to dress up or down.
4. Napkins – You can’t have a cookout without some gingham, which is why these Red Gingham Cloth Napkins from Dot & Army are perfect! They are soft, lightweight and eco-friendly.
5. Wristlet – You can’t celebrate a holiday without Hayden Reis! Just in time for Memorial Day, our Watermelon Wristlet is an essential and will get plenty of use all summer for errands, beach days and nights out!
6. Sunglass Chain – Have you ever wanted an accessory more stylish than croakies to hold your sunglasses? Look no further! Veronica Deore makes the most gorgeous eyeware jewelry. I love the Gold Link Chain!
7. Serving Bowls – For all your summer salads, you’ll need some good serving bowls. These Watermelon Serving Bowls from Pier 1 are the absolute cutest! You are bound to get tons of compliments on them.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
- XO, Emily