The 4th of July is this week, and it’s time to celebrate our independence in style! These are some essentials for the weekend that are not only fabulous, but also made in the USA:
1. Rosé – Okay, I have to admit this is the only one that’s not made in the USA, however, it is perfect for the 4th festivities! I can’t wait to be toasting the holiday with Chandon’s Limited Edition American Summer Rosé. I love the patriotic striped, and the fruity flavor will be a hit with all your party guests.
2. Jeans – Nothing beats a great pair of jeans on the 4th, or ever! These Surry – Belle Star Jeans from Raleigh Denim Workshop are the perfect skinny jean, and handcrafted in Raleigh, North Carolina.
3. Lip Tint – A red lip is an absolute essential on the 4th of July, and this Ultra Rich Lip Tint in Rachel Red by Clark’s Botanicals will do just the trick with its great sheer color and vanilla flavor. The Jasmine Absolute and Calendula Extract will keep your lips looking plump and luscious!
4. Tote – A Hayden Reis tote is an everyday essential, and a holiday is no exception. We are so proud to be made in the USA, and you can celebrate the 4th of July by storing all your odds and ends in the Texas Tote Middy, in collaboration with Rah Rah Designs.
5. Dress – One of my favorite designers that make all their clothing in the USA is Nanette Lepore. I love all her clothes, and think this white Fiesta Brava Dress is great for the 4th of July. Best of all, it’s on sale! Complete the look with a pair of sandals and a red or blue statement necklace.
6. Bourbon – If you’re a bourbon lover, you will go crazy for this Buttermilk Old Fashioned Set. This gift box included No. 1 Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Fashioned, No. 4 New Orleans Style Old Fashioned Rogue and No. 6 Oaxacan Old Fashioned. Crafted and bottled in Charleston, South Carolina, it doesn’t get more American than this!
7. Skirt – If you’d prefer a skirt to jeans or a dress, then this Chime Skirt in Stripe by New York based WHIT will do just the trick. Pair this fabulous blue and white skirt with a red top for the holiday.
Happy 4th of July!
- XO, Emily