Labor Day Weekend is almost here, which means summer will soon come to an end. Labor Day is the perfect opportunity to wear some summer staples and get your fill of summer fashion. Here are some of my picks for Labor Day fashion:
1. Shorts – If your Labor Day plans are laid back, you can’t go wrong with a great pair of shorts. These Current Elliot Boyfriend Shorts in Revival with Mini Stars are a summer staple. Dress them up with a cute blouse or dress them down with a tee. Either way, you’ve got a perfect outfit for Labor Day!
2. Wristlet – I love having one of our wristlets to go with any outfit. Our Berry Wristlet in Collaboration with Emily Ley goes with pretty much anything and has a fun pop of color. It’s a must-have for all Hayden Reis lovers!
3. Dress – For those of you who don’t believe in wearing white after Labor Day, it’s time to have your last hurrah wearing whites. This Vali Dress by Vava by Joy Han is so pretty and chic, and goes perfectly with the tote or wristlet of your choice!
4. Sandals – For those of you who don’t live somewhere with year-round warm weather, being able to wear sandals every day is coming to an end. Since boots will shortly become every day footwear, you have to end sandal season with an adorable pair. I love these fun Posh Beaded Flat Sandals by Chinese Laundry.
5. Romper – Rompers are always one of my favorite things to wear during the summer, and year-round for that matter. If you’re looking to rock a romper this Labor Day, you can’t go wrong with this Stella Romper by Ella Moss.