Next week is St. Patrick’s Day, and I always enjoy an excuse to dress up and enjoy cocktails! From drinks and snacks to fashion, here are my must haves for a successful St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Cocktail – By no means do you have to stick to Irish Car Bombs and Guinness in order to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! However, you certainly can’t go wrong with a whiskey drink. If you’re looking for a new cocktail recipe, look no further than this amazing Basil Julep recipe from Saveur!
2. Dress – Whether you’re trying to avoid being pinched or just looking for a good excuse to do some shopping, you have to have a green outfit for St. Patrick’s Day! I love this Easy Dress by Mara Hoffman. Dress it up with nude heels or go casual and pair it with flip-flops.
3. Wristlet – There is no such thing as too much green on Saint Patrick’s Day, and luckily Hayden Reis has just the wristlet for the occasion! You can’t get greener (or cuter) than our Palm Front Wristlet! Plus, it’s a design that will carry you through the summer months in style.
4. Brownies – If you’re entertaining, it’s always fun to try a new recipe. If you’re a sweet tooth like me, these Crème de Menthe Brownie Bites are sure to be a hit. You can’t beat incorporating the color green in a chocolate dish!
5. Shoes – I can’t think of a better fashion statement that bright green shoes, which is why they are such an essential for St. Patrick’s Day! These Pacific Green Tieks are comfy, colorful and the perfect subtle fashion statement.
- XO, Emily