The holidays are approaching, and first up is Thanksgiving! This holiday is a day to spend time with friends and family, and of course to indulge in amazing food! Here are my essentials for the day:
1. Cocktail – It can’t be a celebration without some libations, and I found the perfect drink for fall and thanksgiving. This Bourbon Spiked Hot Apple Cider from Vindulge Blog is right up my alley and sure to please everyone celebrating Thanksgiving with you
2. Side Dish – I don’t think it’s ever possible to have too many side dishes on Thanksgiving, and it’s always fun to add new recipes in addition to the classics. This Cooking Classy recipe for Parmesan Butternut Squash Gratin looks so delicious!
3. Hostess Gift – If you’re going to someone else’s house for Thanksgiving, you can’t show up empty handed! Our wristlets make for the perfect hostess gift. I can’t get enough of our new Pineapple Wristlet.
4. Jumpsuit – If you’re looking to make a fashion statement at your dinner, I’m absolutely loving this Winterberry Jumpsuit from Anthropologie. It’s classy, gorgeous and the perfect seasonal color.
5. Poncho – If your Thanksgiving dinner calls for a more casual look, you can’t go wrong with this Diamond Poncho by Tejido. It’s soft, cozy and is perfectly oversized for a holiday dedicated to eating!
6. Jeans – You need a great pair of jeans to go with that adorable poncho, and these Skinny Velvet Jeans by J Brand go perfectly. This gorgeous mulberry color make them the perfect pants for fall and winter.
Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
- XO, Emily