If there’s one look that will never go out of style in spring and summer, it’s anything floral! Clothing, accessories, you name it, floral print is colorful, feminine and always adorable.
1. Romper - When it comes to floral print, you can always count on Lilly Pulitzer. This Tybee Sleeveless Romper creates an effortlessly chic outfit. All you need is a cute pair of wedges and sandals and you’re good to go.
2. Phone Case – Florals aren’t limited to clothing. Flowers look just as good on a phone case. You can always trust Sonix to have a fun selection of cases, and this Kokomo phone case is the perfect spring and summer statement.
3. Wristlet – It goes without saying that I had to create totes with flowers on them! One of my favorites is the Hibiscus Purple Wristlet. The flower and color combination of purple, pink and red just scream “warm weather” to me!
4. Dress – Flowers on dresses is just a no brainer! You can’t go wrong with a classic floral print dress. Yumi Kim makes gorgeous clothing in so many unique patterns, and naturally the floral prints are on point. This Happy Hour Silk Dress is perfect for a day to night look, and a great option if you don’t like overly bright patterns!
5. Shoes – Who says you can’t rock flowers on your footwear? If you’re wearing a solid colored outfit and want to add something fun to your ensemble, then these Floral Stripe Women’s Classics Toms are essential! They’re comfy, cute and your purchase will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. You can’t go wrong.
6. Bathing Suit – The best part of warm weather is all the time you can spend at the pool, beach and on a boat, so it goes without saying that the need for a floral print bathing suit is a must. This Ruffle Shoulder One Piece by Mara Hoffman is exclusively being sold online. I adore the off the shoulder style!
- XO, Emily