Father’s Day is almost here, and if you’ve put off buying a gift, then I am here to help you! No matter what your dad does for fun, one of these gifts is sure to be a hit.
1. Striped Ditty and Wristlet – For days when dad is in charge of keeping track of everyone’s belongings, this Striped Ditty Tote, which can be found on ahalife, will come in handy! It will store all the essentials, and even includes a matching wristlet for keys and smaller items.
2. Cufflinks – Every man needs a great pair of cufflinks, making them the perfect Father’s Day gift! These Movement Cufflinks are so unique, created from old watches and accented with Swarovski crystals.
3. YETI Cooler – For dads who spend a lot of time outdoors and on the water, a YETI cooler is a must! The YETI Hopper 30 Soft –Sided Cooler is made from a fabric similar to whitewater rafts, making it waterproof, fade resistant and perfect to carry along when fishing, kayaking, sailing and everything in between. It can store up to 18 cans of whatever you’re drinking!
4. Style Box – This gift is a home run for fashionable fathers everywhere. The Large Style Box from Nordstrom includes a great selection of ties, pocket squares and socks. The blue and gold colors are sure to look good with just about everything.
5. Whiskey and Rum Making Kit – If your dad is a whiskey or rum drinker, look no further! This Whiskey and Rum Making Kit from Uncommon Goods allows you to take mixology in your own hands, letting you create your own Kentucky bourbon, spiced rum and Highland malt scotch whiskey.
6. Dartboard Set – Have a dad who loves to play darts? He will go crazy for this Tournament Dartboard Set from Restoration Hardware! The set incudes a self-healing fiberboard, feather fletched darts, a chalkboard to keep score, and can be close in an instant since it’s all inside an oak cabinet.
Have a wonderful Father’s Day!
- XO, Emily