There is no doubt that one of the greatest things about college is all the tailgating before football games. One of the best parts of this tradition is that no matter how long you’ve been out of college, you’re never too old to attend a football game and enjoy some tailgating! Here is the perfect list for an amazing tailgate:
1. Cooler – When it comes to coolers, YETI makes the best ones around, especially for tailgating and other outdoor occasions. The new YETI Hopper is an essential this year. These are known for keeping your refreshments cool and being indestructible, making them perfect for storing all your game day beverages!
2. Wristlet – Our wristlets are the perfect things to tote on game day! They store your keys, credit card and ID, which is all you need for a tailgate! It’s no surprise that my favorite tailgating accessory is the Blue & Orange Stripe Wristlet.
3. Appetizer – It’s not a tailgate if there’s not amazing food to enjoy! You will be the hit of your tailgate with this Ham-Stuffed Biscuits with Mustard Butter recipe I found on Southern Living. I cannot wait to try this!
4. Game day outfit – Every occasion calls for an amazing outfit, and Mint Julep Boutique has a great selection of clothes for game days! This orange tank goes great with white shorts and a blue statement necklace.
5. Cocktail – You usually associate beer as the drink of choice at a tailgate, but I think it’s the perfect occasion to try a new cocktail recipe. I came across this Smitten Kitchen recipe for Bourbon Slush Punch and it looks delicious! It’s the perfect way to stay cool if you’re tailgating somewhere hot like Florida.
Happy college football season, and go Gators!!
- XO, Emily