If there’s one pattern I can’t get enough of lately, it’s banana leaves. I love how chic they are on anything from clothing, to accessories to home décor. It was only natural to put them in our designs, and thanks to our collaboration with Palm Beach Lately, you can tote them around now! I’m currently going bananas for these items:
1. Phone Case – Sometimes when you need a big change, you just have to switch up your phone case! I adore this Palm Beach Chic All Over Banana Leaves Case. You can get this case for an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iPad mini or iPad.
2. Tote – I am thrilled to announce we partnered with the fabulous Palm Beach Lately again, and I have no doubt everyone will fall in love with Palm Beach Lately Banana Leaf Tote! This is an essential for summer days at the beach and pool.
3. Stationary – If you’re in the market for new stationary, look no further! These Banana Leaf Cards by Milly are the absolute cutest. They are engraved by hand and absolutely gorgeous. Recipients of these cards will be longing for Florida weather when they receive them!
4. Pillow – You can never have enough fun decorative pillows, and this one is sure to give your living room a beautiful, beachy vibe! The Palm Beach Pillow from Furbish Studio looks great with bright colors and other patterns.
5. Bathing Suit – Living in Florida, if there’s one thing I have in just about every pattern and color imaginable, it’s swimwear! I am seriously coveting this Harvest Cutout Printed Swimsuit by Mara Hoffman. It is sure to turn heads on the beach with the plunging neckline, cutout sides and fabulous print!
6. Pajamas – You can even rock the banana leaf print in your sleep! This Banana Leaf Two Piece Set from Masini & Chern is soft and silky, and comes with a matching drawstring bag. Masini & Chern makes the coziest pajamas, and I can’t wait to lounge around the house in these when it gets cooler outside.
- XO, Emily