Spring is almost here, which means it’s time to swap jackets for tank tops! It’s also time for a fresh beauty routine. Here are some of my beauty essentials for spring:
1. Dry Shampoo – When it comes to hair products, dry shampoo is an absolute essential! Whether I’m keeping a blowout last one day longer or in a rush to leave the house, this Detox Dry Shampoo from Drybar is a lifesaver!
2. Blush – I love creating a natural sun-kissed look, and one of my favorite products to make that happen is Bonne Mine Stick Face Color by Laura Mercier. These blendable sticks give your cheeks and face a gorgeous glow. Peach glow is amazing!
3. Eyeliner – Everyone needs a good gel eyeliner in their life, and it doesn’t get much better than Benefit’s They’re Real! Push-Up Liner. The tip of the pen hugs your lashline so you can get the best look possible. You can use this for a day time look or a night out.
4. Sea Shell Pouch – Our Sea Shell Pouches can store just about everything, and I love using them as a cosmetics bag! Store all your beauty must-haves in them and keep them in your tote for any touch ups during the day. I love our Blue Stripe Sea Shell Patch.
5. Self Tanner – While it’s usually beach weather every day in Florida, that wasn’t always the case this winter! In order to kick-start my tan, a self tanner is an essential and one of the best ones is Express Bronzing Mousse by St. Tropez. This fast-acting mouse creates a beautiful natural tan.
6. Curling Iron – If you’ve ever struggled with curling your hair, then this product is for you. For quick, easy and flawless curls for spring try the Conair Infiniti Curl Secret. Simply place your hair in the barrel and the Curl Secret does all the work for you!
- XO, Emily