After an amazing summer, it’s back to school time! Whether you’re going back to college or you’re little ones are headed back to school, everyone needs a good back to school shopping list to stock up on essentials for the school year. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Tote – Naturally, I prefer a tote to a backpack. Our ditty fits way more essentials and school supplies you might need to get you through the day whether you’re shopping for an elementary schooler or college student. A current favorite is our White with Leather Dittty with Bamboo Monogram in collaboration with Emily McCarthy. One of the best things about this tote is that it will match all of your outfits throughout the year!
2. Water Bottle – No matter where you go, it’s important to always have a good water bottle with you, and school is certainly no exception. S’well makes the very best water bottles! They keep your drinks cold for 24 hours, or hot for 12. They have an amazing collaboration with Gray Malin and I love this Teal Ocean water bottle.
3. Pencils – You can’t go back to school without some cute new supplies, especially pencils! Rifle Paper Company makes adorable stationary and so much more, and their Folk Writing Pencils are the cutest ones I’ve ever seen.
4. Exam Kit – For those of you heading back to college, you know that you’ll have a few sleepless nights this semester while studying. For nights like these, this Exam Study Kit from Dormify is an essential! It comes with a tea bag, index cards, a coffee mug, a stress burst for your shower, a notebook and headphones.
5. Wristlet – School always calls for plenty of writing utensils, and it’s always nice to have somewhere to store them so they don’t get lost in your tote. Our wristlets are the perfect size to keep all of them in one place. Our Sunglasses Anything Pouch in collaboration with Waiting on Martha is a super cute option!
- XO, Emily