Elephants are one of my favorite animals. It’s hard to not love anything so beautiful! While the animal is absolutely incredible, you can’t have one with you on a regular basis, which is why I love incorporating them in my wardrobe and my home. Here are some adorable elephant items:
1. Pillow – When it comes to home décor, Furbish Studio is my go-to for cute pillows, art and everything in between. Naturally, I was overjoyed to find this Punjabi Embroidered Elephant Pillow. I love all the colors on the elephant, making it easy to match over throw pillows on your bed or couch.
2. Table – If you’re in the market for a new end table in you’re home, then look no further! I am absolutely obsessed with this Ellie Side Table from Serena & Lily. It’s adorable and the perfect size for books, picture frames or a stack of magazines.
3. Wristlet – Since elephants are one of my favorite animals, I obviously had to include them in my designs. Our Elephant Wristlet is cute, colorful and perfectly sized to hold your essentials when on a run, going out at night or running errands.
4. Bangle – I am a huge fan of Bourbon and Boweties bangles. This local company has a huge assortment of different sized and colored stones, making them the perfect accessory with any outfit. I love this Lime Green Glass Elephant Bangle. The color is so fun and the elephant is adorable!
5. Decorative Accent – Nothing beats a fun decorative accent in your home, especially when that accent is an elephant! This Playful Elephant from Lulu & Georgia adds character to any room in your house. It looks great on an end table, on a bookcase or in a child’s room or nursery!
6. Tie – Elephant items and prints are definitely not just for girls. Men can rock this animal on their clothing and accessories too! The proof is in this stylish Elephant & Palm Tree Silk Tie by Salvatore Ferragamo. Available in 4 different colors, this tie looks great with any solid colored shirt!
- XO, Emily