It’s hard to believe that 4th of July is approaching. Summer is flying by! There’s no better summer celebration than a 4th of July party. I love anything themed, and there’s so much you can do with red, white and blue. Here are some must-haves for a fun Independence Day:
1. Tee Shirt – Everyone needs something a little patriotic in their wardrobe! If you’re still looking for that perfect addition to your wardrobe, then look no further. This Lady Liberty Sunday Morning V by Wildfox is lightweight, cozy and perfect for the 4th of July.
2. Wristlet – A Hayden Reis tote is always an essential part of my outfit, and 4th of July is no exception. This Independence Day, I’ll be toting around our Blue & Red Stripe Wristlet. It fits all the essentials like money, lipstick and keys, and will go with any patriotic outfit you choose!
3. Bathing Suit – Naturally, 4th of July goes hand in hand with spending time at the pool or beach, which is why you can’t go wrong with a patriotic bathing suit. I love this American Flag Stars & Stripes One-Piece Swimsuit by The Bikini Lab. This is perfect for the holiday, but you’ll be able to wear it all summer. I love the American Flag print and low scooped back.
4. Cocktail – A good cocktail is a necessity for a holiday celebration, and this one will be a throwback to childhood, but with alcohol! These Boozy Snow Cones from Clinton Kelly are fun and delicious, not to mention a great summer treat. Best of all, they’re red, white and blue!
5. Dessert – Any celebration needs a delicious dessert, and it’s even better when it’s a festive one. This is why I love this Red, White and Blueberry Trifle recipe from Skinnytaste. You couldn’t choose a more holiday appropriate dessert than this one, and you won’t feel too guilty eating it!
6. Sandals – News shoes are always a good idea, and if you need a pair for 4th of July then I’ve got you covered! These blue and white Spirit Sandals by Jack Rogers. These classic sandals never go out of style, and you can make a holiday statement by pairing them with a red dress.
- XO, Emily