Labor Day Weekend is almost here, which means summer will soon come to an end. Labor Day is the perfect opportunity to wear some summer staples and get your fill of summer fashion. Here are some of my picks for Labor Day fashion:
1. Shorts – If your Labor Day plans are laid back, you can’t go wrong with a great pair of shorts. These Current Elliot Boyfriend Shorts in Revival with Mini Stars are a summer staple....more
After an amazing summer, it’s back to school time! Whether you’re going back to college or you’re little ones are headed back to school, everyone needs a good back to school shopping list to stock up on essentials for the school year. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Tote – Naturally, I prefer a tote to a backpack. Our ditty fits way more essentials and school supplies you might need to get you through the day whether you’re shopping for an elementary schooler or college student. A current favorite is our...more
Every summer, I look forward to seeing the new trends and styles from Miami Swim Week, which took place last week. I personally don’t think it’s possible to have enough bathing suits, and I was so excited to see all the different looks for 2017 that I will naturally be stocking up on. Here are some of my favorite parts of Miami Swim Week:
1. Montce Swim – Montce Swim by Alexandra Grief is known for their colors and flattering designs. I loved their looks on the runway this year! One of my...more
When we create new products, one of my favorites things to do is to collaborate with fabulous bloggers, designers and artists. It’s so fun to see the designs they come up with and be able to put their vision on our beloved totes.
We have had so many fun and unique collaborations in the past, and I’m thrilled to show you our newest one with Maggie Mielczarek from Leland gal.
As the founder of Leland gal, Maggie translates the ease of life, waterside living and colorful attitude into her hand...more
There is nothing better than a summer filled with days on the boat or at the beach. Whether I’m spending the day with family or friends, I absolutely love a day in the sun! Here are some of my essentials for a beach and boat day this summer:
1. Speaker Case – When I’m at the beach or on the boat, I always need to listen to music! Sunny Life makes these fabulous Tablet Sounds, which are a speaker case for your tablet....more
It’s hard to believe that 4th of July is approaching. Summer is flying by! There’s no better summer celebration than a 4th of July party. I love anything themed, and there’s so much you can do with red, white and blue. Here are some must-haves for a fun Independence Day:
1. Tee Shirt – Everyone needs something a little patriotic in their wardrobe! If you’re still looking for that perfect addition to your wardrobe, then look no further. This...more
When you live in Florida, you can never have enough bathing suits! The beginning of summer is always the perfect time to stock up on the latest styles because I spend as much free time as possible outside whether it’s at the beach or pool.
1. If you’re spending the day at the beach, pool or on a boat, then a Hayden Reis tote is absolutely essential. They’re functional, fashionable, easy to clean and water and sand resistant. As if those weren’t enough reasons, they have enough space for all your belongings! Our...more
There’s no better way to celebrate the arrival of summer break than with a killer Memorial Day party. A long weekend calls for a day in the sun, whether it’s at the pool or on the beach. From fashion to food, I’ve got you covered with all the must-haves for an amazing Memorial Day Weekend celebration.
1. Cup – Fun cups, plates and decorations always make a celebration of any kind more fun. I’m loving this Pineapple Sippy Cup...more
If there’s one look that will never go out of style in spring and summer, it’s anything floral! Clothing, accessories, you name it, floral print is colorful, feminine and always adorable.
1. Romper - When it comes to floral print, you can always count on Lilly Pulitzer. This Tybee Sleeveless Romper creates an effortlessly chic outfit. All you need is a cute pair of wedges and sandals and you’re good to...more
Mother’s Day is coming up, which means it’s time to find the perfect gift from mom. It’s not the easiest to find a gift for someone so special, which is why I have you covered with gift ideas for every price range!
1. Headphones – Anyone can use a fantastic set of headphones, and these Solo2 Wireless Beats by Dre are some of the very best! Available in many different colors, these headphones pair with your Bluetooth device, have a twelve...more
The great thing about our Ditty and Middy totes is that they hold absolutely everything you might need to get through the day.
1. Tote – Our totes are the best day-to-day bag because no matter how many things I have to do in the day, there is always space for whatever I need. I love the colors in our Berry & Gold Wreath Middy in collaboration with Emily Ley. You can snag this tote on sale now!
2. Lip Mask – While it’s always...more
March 20th marked the first day of spring, and even though I live in a state that has year-round sunshine, there is nothing wrong with using a change of season as an excuse to do a little shopping! Here are some items on my spring style shopping list!
1. Romper – Spring time means it’s time to ditch the dark colored clothing and rock pastel! I can’t get enough of rompers, and this Lace Trim Long Sleeve Romper from Kyle by...more
Next week is St. Patrick’s Day, and I always enjoy an excuse to dress up and enjoy cocktails! From drinks and snacks to fashion, here are my must haves for a successful St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Cocktail – By no means do you have to stick to Irish Car Bombs and Guinness in order to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! However, you certainly can’t go wrong with a whiskey drink. If you’re looking for a new cocktail recipe, look no further than this amazing Basil Julep recipe from...more
New York Fashion Week came to an end last week, and I couldn’t get enough of all the looks for fall 2016 from so many fabulous designers! I love all the colors, fabrics and patterns that these designers have in store for fall. Here are my favorite New York Fashion Week moments from the clothes on the runway, to the street style to the beauty trends.
1. Fashion Week certainly showed us that one of fall’s biggest trends will be fur! From fox, to sable, to mink, it seemed like every show from had fur in just about every color imaginable. One designer...more
Valentine’s Day is this weekend, and like every holiday, it’s always a great excuse for a new red or pink outfit! Whether you’re doing a fancy dinner, going to a party or having a girls' night out, here are some fashion ideas perfect for Valentine’s Day!
1. If you have dinner plans this Valentine’s Day, one of my favorite looks is this Camilyn Beth Go Go Dress in Rose. You can’t go wrong with pink, ruffles and a scooped black. You will want this dress in every...more
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is almost here? It feels like we were just celebrating New Year’s Eve! One of the hardest parts of Valentine’s Day is shopping for your loved ones and friends. Whether you’re shopping for your husband, wife, friend or child, I have you covered with great ideas!
1. Tote – No matter who you’re shopping for, anyone can use a new tote! They store all your belongings and can be used as a bag for work, the gym, school and everything in between. Our Capri Ditty is one of my...more
Happy 2016 everyone! Sometimes there is nothing better than sweaters, boots and scarves, which is why fashion is always the silver lining of cold weather. Whether you live somewhere freezing or are just experiencing a Florida cold front, here are some cold weather clothes and accessories that I’m coveting!
1. Boots – If there’s one thing you can’t survive winter without, it’s a good pair of weatherproof boots. I love the...more
You can’t start the New Year without a party or celebration, whether you throw a bash yourself or go out.
1. Appetizer – If you’re throwing a New Year’s Eve party, then you have to have some hors d’oeuvres on the table! These Crispy Lemon Parmesan Zucchini Chips with Basil Aioli from Closet Cooking for perfect (and not too messy) for the night.
2. Drink – There is no doubt that cocktails are even more important than food on New Year’s...more
The holidays are approaching fast, and if you’re like me, you have a lot of gift shopping to do! This year, you can avoid doing the dreadful last minute shopping trip because I have you covered with perfect gifts for just about everyone!
1. Tote – I might be biased, but I think everyone can use a new Hayden Reis tote in their life, from expecting mothers in need of a diaper bag to teenagers who will want to start the school year with a cute new bag for school. Our...more
The holidays are approaching, and first up is Thanksgiving! This holiday is a day to spend time with friends and family, and of course to indulge in amazing food! Here are my essentials for the day:
1. Cocktail – It can’t be a celebration without some libations, and I found the perfect drink for fall and thanksgiving. This Bourbon Spiked Hot Apple Cider from Vindulge Blog is right up my alley and sure to please everyone celebrating Thanksgiving with you
Elephants are one of my favorite animals. It’s hard to not love anything so beautiful! While the animal is absolutely incredible, you can’t have one with you on a regular basis, which is why I love incorporating them in my wardrobe and my home. Here are some adorable elephant items:
1. Pillow – When it comes to home décor, Furbish Studio is my go-to for cute pillows, art and everything in between. Naturally, I was overjoyed to find this...more
There is no doubt that Halloween is the greatest part of October! Whether you’re a kid or adult, Halloween is filled with costumes, candy and decorations, making it so fun for everyone. This list of must try recipes and must have costumes and décor are guaranteed to make your Halloween a huge success!
1. Tote – Hayden Reis totes are the perfect size to fill with candy to give out to your trick-or-treaters! Naturally, our Black & Metallic Silver Jolly Rodger Middy is...more
October has arrived, and that means it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It’s always fun to shop for all things pink, but it’s so much more special and meaningful when these products give money to or spread awareness for different breast cancer organizations. If you’re going to “think pink” this month, you’ll love these products!
1. Tote – What better breast cancer awareness product is there than one you can tote around?! I loved designing our limited edition...more
There is no doubt that one of the greatest things about college is all the tailgating before football games. One of the best parts of this tradition is that no matter how long you’ve been out of college, you’re never too old to attend a football game and enjoy some tailgating! Here is the perfect list for an amazing tailgate:
1. Cooler – When it comes to coolers, YETI makes the best ones around, especially for tailgating and other outdoor occasions. The new...more
It’s hard to believe that Labor Day Weekend is just next week! How did summer go by so fast? Labor Day is the perfect excuse to throw a party and celebrate the end of summer, and this list of decorations and accessories are perfect for the occasion.
1. Bottle Opener – Beer is a necessity at any Labor Day party, and so is a fun bottle opener. This State Bottle Opener from Grace Graffiti...more
As a mom, there are so many different occasions I have to shop for from birthdays, to holidays and everything in between. Naturally, I attend a lot of friend’s baby showers, and sometimes it’s a struggle to find that perfect gift. Here are some ideas for stress-free baby shower shopping!
1. Swaddle Blanket - A swaddle blanket is an obvious essential for all mommy’s to be, and you can’t go wrong with the Aden + Anais Classic. This set of four swaddle blankets is available in blue or pink and is super soft and...more
Can you believe Labor Day is already around the corner? Summer has completely flown by this year. Summer days may be numbered, so now is the time to wear and make the most out of your whites! Rocking an all white look can be daunting, so here’s some of my favorites for inspiration.
1. If there’s one fashionista who can effortlessly pull off the all white trend, it’s the fabulous Courtney Kerr. The white jeans with one simple hole look perfect paired with a boxy ruffle top and white heels. I like that she paired a gold...more
Summer break is ending soon, which means the beginning of the school year is right around the corner. Whether you (or your child) are in elementary school, middle school, high school or college, going back to school in style is always important.
The days of carrying a simple backpack to school are over, and what you use as your book bag is the ultimate fashion statement. Hayden Reis has you covered when it comes to any of the bags you need for school.
The most important bag for class is obviously the one carrying all your books and binders, and there’s no reason they should...more
When you’ve lived in Florida your whole life, swimwear is a very big part of your wardrobe. I think it’s safe to say I own as many bathing suits as I do jeans! Naturally, one of my favorite fashion weeks is the Miami Swim Show.
Known for being the world’s largest swimwear show, some of the best designers out there showcased their designs for 2016 just two weeks ago. These were some of my favorite shows:
1. Mara Hoffman – It’s no surprise that Mara Hoffman’s beautiful designs were a highlight of the week. Her show was visually stunning, taking place at the...more
There’s nothing better than a look that carries on from day to night, which is one of the reasons Hayden Reis products are ideal for a woman on the go!
.My busy life led me in need of the perfect tote I could carry from work, to the beach, to anywhere and everywhere in between. I created Hayden Reis because I could never find a bag that provided me with this versatility From our totes and wristlets to the beach bud bags and mesh pouches, all of our products are very versatile and designed to suit a need.
Not only is watermelon a staple at summer cookouts, but it’s also popping up everywhere as a pattern on just about anything you can imagine. These are some of my favorite watermelon products to stock up on:
1. Shirt – A watermelon print top? Yes please! Anthropologie always has great shirts, and this Picnic Days Tee is available in solid colors and of course, a watermelon print. Pair it with jeans...more
The 4th of July is this week, and it’s time to celebrate our independence in style! These are some essentials for the weekend that are not only fabulous, but also made in the USA:
1. Rosé – Okay, I have to admit this is the only one that’s not made in the USA, however, it is perfect for the 4th festivities! I can’t wait to be toasting the holiday with Chandon’s Limited Edition American Summer Rosé. I love the patriotic striped, and the fruity flavor will be a hit with...more
If there’s one pattern I can’t get enough of lately, it’s banana leaves. I love how chic they are on anything from clothing, to accessories to home décor. It was only natural to put them in our designs, and thanks to our collaboration with Palm Beach Lately, you can tote them around now! I’m currently going bananas for these items:
1. Phone Case – Sometimes when you need a big change, you just have to switch up your phone case! I adore this Palm Beach Chic All Over Banana Leaves Case. You can...more
Father’s Day is almost here, and if you’ve put off buying a gift, then I am here to help you! No matter what your dad does for fun, one of these gifts is sure to be a hit.
1. Striped Ditty and Wristlet – For days when dad is in charge of keeping track of everyone’s belongings, this Striped Ditty Tote, which can be found on ahalife, will come in handy! It will store all the...more
Summer time calls for lots of lounging at the beach and pool, and it’s always necessary to keep a book or two in your tote! This is my list of must-reads for summer:
1. The Last Original Wife - I’ve heard so many great things about this book and can’t wait to cross it off my list! Read about the social scene in Atlanta, and Leslie Anne Green Carter, who is the last original wife in her and her husband’s set of...more
If there’s one thing I can’t get enough of, it’s getting to work with so many amazing bloggers. There are so many fabulous fashion blogs I follow, and it’s a dream getting to work with them!
Our latest collaboration is with the amazing Fancy Ashley, and I couldn’t possibly love these totes any more! It was so much fun helping Ashley bring her vision to life. The results are four summer essentials you will TOTEally fall in love with!
You know you can never have enough Hayden Reis carry-all totes and naturally, my newest...more
Memorial Day is almost here, and I am more than ready for a relaxing long weekend! It’s so important to remember the people who have served our country, and I love spending the day with my family. Here are some of my must-haves for a perfect Memorial Day celebration:
1. Plates – It’s just not Memorial Day without a barbecue or cookout, and you need some plates for the occasion. These Acacia Wood Square Plates from Pacific Merchants come in a set of four and...more
1. Mesh Tote – Just like a little black dress, our Black Mesh Tote is an absolute essential! It goes with every outfit and its super lightweight. I love the pop of pink on the handle. This is a gift any teacher would love!
2. Wine Bag – I have no doubt that teachers will be celebrate the end of school with some wine! Let them do so in style with a wine bag they can store in their tote. I love this...more
Mother’s Day is this weekend, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with my family. Spending the day with my family is my favorite part of Mother’s Day, but of course gifts never hurt! This is what’s on my wish list:
1. Candles – It’s impossible to have too many candles in your house, and Diptyque makes the very best! One of my favorite scents is Feuille de Lavande, but you can’t go wrong with any of them!
2. Portable Speakers – Portable speakers are a beach essential, and these are by far...more
The arrival of spring brings so many gorgeous seasonal fruits ,vegetables and lots of farmers market shopping! I love getting creative in the kitchen and trying new recipes I find online, on TV and anywhere else I can get inspiration.
I love making seafood, salads, refreshing cocktails and guilt-free desserts. It’s all about fresh ingredients for me. Here are some recipes I can’t get enough of or have added to my list of what to make this spring.
This week we are introducing new designs to our collection designed by none other than Mandy Rye of the popular, Waiting on Martha. We absolutely love Mandy’s outlook on life, her fresh take on everything from cooking to decorating, and her eclectic, yet polished, style.
When we started chatting with Mandy about her concepts for totes and accessories we never could have imagined how she would absolutely knock it out of the park. Take a minute to enjoy her designs and then hop over to our...more
I always love adding new designs to our collection, and I am so excited about our newest tote!
The brand new Goldfish Kiss Tote is a Hayden Reis essential for any occasion. It was designed by popular Goldfish Kiss blogger, Rebekah Steen. I love toting it around town with the kids’ stuff, when I’m traveling, days at the pool and beach, and everything in between!
Don’t you just love the colors Rebekah picked? The blue ombre is so fantastic and can be carried year-round! The orange strap adds a fun and bright pop of color!...more
I can’t get enough of RahRah Designs! From adorable monogrammed bikini tops, to fun colored bottoms, this swimwear is TOTEally amazing.
The love is very mutual between Hayden Reis and RahRah Designs. Their fabulous owner Stacy, is a big fan of our totes. As a matter of fact, she loves them so much that she designed a new Hayden Reis Middy and Beach Bud Bag!
Lovers of the Lone Star state will adore our...more
As the seasons change, so do our wardrobes! With spring here, it’s time to transition from layers and dark colors to pastels and lighter clothing. However, in some places it’s still not quite time for tank tops, bikinis and shorts. Here are some great transition fashion pieces for spring:
1. Top – For days when it’s too cold for a tee and too warm for a chunky sweater, this Combo Sweater from J. Crew comes to the rescue! I love the combination of the loose fit, tie-dye pattern and...more
Bikini season is here, and whether you’re getting ready for spring break or a beach day, we always want to look our best. I love working out and staying fit, and I rely on many different products to keep me healthy and motivated. Here are some of my favorite fitness products and necessities!
1. Water Bottle – It’s always important to drink water throughout the day, which is why a great water bottle is a necessity! I love this...more
Spring is almost here, which means it’s time to swap jackets for tank tops! It’s also time for a fresh beauty routine. Here are some of my beauty essentials for spring:
1. Dry Shampoo – When it comes to hair products, dry shampoo is an absolute essential! Whether I’m keeping a blowout last one day longer or in a rush to leave the house, this Detox Dry Shampoo from Drybar is a lifesaver!
2. Blush – I love creating a natural sun-kissed look, and one of my favorite products to make that happen is...more
New York Fashion Week has wrapped, and there were so many looks I loved on and off the runway! Here are some of my favorite looks and friends from NYFW:
1. Gigi Hadid was the talk of NYFW this year, and while this stunning supermodel killed it on the runway, her street style was just as fabulous! All of her outfits were gorgeous and effortless.
2. When it comes to color trends for fall 2015, expect to see lots of blacks, browns, whites and nudes. These colors were staples in so many shows like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren. Pair a bright Hayden Reis tote with...more
If you’re looking to add a new Hayden Reis to your collection, you will TOTEally fall in love with our new Lucky style totes. They are perfect for spring!
Our Lucky bags are the latest and greatest version of our Striped Collection! These totes and wristlets are colorful, modern and so much fun! Not to mention, the color block style is contemporary and on trend. These are my new staples to tote whether the occasion is traveling, spending the day on the boat, going for a run or a night out!
We have so many different color combinations to choose from! With colors like berry,...more
Are you having a hard time picking out a Valentine’s Day gift for your boyfriend or husband? I’ve got you covered! Hayden Reis is not just a gift for the ladies! We have so many great products that will make the perfect gift for your main man. These are my top picks this Valentine’s Day:
Travel Kits – Our travel kits are major multi-taskers and a wonderful gift. I love the color of our Crystal Blue Travel Kit! They can be used to organize small items that go in your Ditty or Middy tote, or fill them with toiletries and...more
Valentine’s Day is going to be here before we know it and I love everything about it. Here are some of my favorite giftables perfect for your Valentine. And let’s remember, love gifts are for more than just your other half. Great friends, moms and daughters deserve a little heart, too!
1. Bracelet –This Lily Heart Bangle by Sarah Chloe is absolutely beautiful. It’s a great layering piece if you love stacking up bracelets, but is also understated and lovely by itself.
The New Year is finally here, and for many people that means it’s time to stick to New Year’s resolutions! January is Get Organized Month, so naturally organization is always a part of my New Year’s resolutions. I’m preparing for 2015 by organizing my thoughts, belongings and much more! Here is how I’m keeping organized in 2015!
One of the best ways to start 2015 is with a new planner! Lilly Pulitzer has the best selection of agendas. An agenda will keep your work and social schedule in order, and...more
It’s the season for holiday cheer, so what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway?! We are doing a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway with some of our favorite brands!
All of our winners receive a fabulous item from Hayden Reis, and something from a brand we love! We started day one of our giveaway with Tieks! We love these adorable flats and provided a lucky winner with a gift card!more