Happy 2016 everyone! Sometimes there is nothing better than sweaters, boots and scarves, which is why fashion is always the silver lining of cold weather. Whether you live somewhere freezing or are just experiencing a Florida cold front, here are some cold weather clothes and accessories that I’m coveting!
1. Boots – If there’s one thing you can’t survive winter without, it’s a good pair of weatherproof boots. I love the Classic Rainboot by Tory Burch because they have the stylish look of riding boots, but you can wear them in snow and rain.
2. Parka – You can’t survive the cold without a good coat, and I’m loving this Kasson Parka by Madewell & Penfield. This parka is sure to keep you warm while complementing any outfit. I love the olive color!
3. Tote – It doesn’t matter if you’re in sand or snow, Hayden Reis totes are the perfect bag year-round. Our Gold Metallic Leather tote, available in a Middy or Ditty, is a current favorite of mine, and will hold all your essentials!
4. Head Scarf – For really cold weather, it’s always nice to have your ears covered, but not everyone is a hat person! Head scarves are the perfect alternative to this. I love Alexis Knit Headband by Rag & Bone. There’s nothing better than something that’s practical and cute!
5. Jacket – Nothing keeps you warm in the winter like fur, and I cannot get enough of this Lace & Rabbit Fur Zip-Front Jacket by Haute Hippie. This is perfect for a night out and looks great paired with jeans or leather pants.
6. Scarf – An infinity scarf is a winter staple, and you can never have too many of them. I love this Lonica Fur Scarf by Joie. It doesn’t get cozier than 100% rabbit fur, and is available in gray or black, which will go with every outfit!
Stay warm (and stylish)!
- XO, Emily