Not only is watermelon a staple at summer cookouts, but it’s also popping up everywhere as a pattern on just about anything you can imagine. These are some of my favorite watermelon products to stock up on:
1. Shirt – A watermelon print top? Yes please! Anthropologie always has great shirts, and this Picnic Days Tee is available in solid colors and of course, a watermelon print. Pair it with jeans and sandals for a cute and casual look.
2. Girl’s Tee – Watermelon print clothing looks equally adorable on little ones! If you have a daughter, she will look so stylish in this Girl’s Watermelon Sweater Tee by Milly Minis. We love it paired with the black skirt pictured!
3. Wristlet – I couldn’t think of a better design to add to our collection than our Watermelon Wristlet! The watermelon adds a perfect pop of color to the fun white wristlet. And of course, you can never have too many wristlets!
4. Tumbler – Whether you’re drinking water or a cocktail in the summer heat, you can sip in style with a Watermelon Splash Tervis Tumbler! Available in a 16-ounce, 24-ounce or water bottle, you can even personalize it.
5. Float – If your summer consists of lots of pool lounging, then this will be your new favorite purchase. Float in the pool and relax on this Watermelon Slice Pool Float from Urban Outfitters. It’s a summer essential!
6. Doormat – Welcome guests into your home with a fun patterned doormat! I love this custom made Watermelon Doormat from Nickel Designs Shop on Etsy. It’s easy to clean and made with all-weather paint, so it won’t get ruined.
7. Coin Purse – If your wallet gets too heavy from all your coins, then a separate coin purse is a necessity. This Kate Spade Splash Out Watermelon Coin Purse is absolutely adorable!
- XO, Emily