1. Mesh Tote – Just like a little black dress, our Black Mesh Tote is an absolute essential! It goes with every outfit and its super lightweight. I love the pop of pink on the handle. This is a gift any teacher would love!
2. Wine Bag – I have no doubt that teachers will be celebrate the end of school with some wine! Let them do so in style with a wine bag they can store in their tote. I love this Linen Wine Bag by Face to Face Designs. The message is very end of school appropriate.
3. Earrings – Jewelry is a gift that everybody loves! I love everything by Kendra Scott, and these Parker Stud Earrings are no exception. They come in seven gorgeous colors, and the coral ones are my favorite!
4. Cookie Jar – Who can resist baked goods? Swoozie’s Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Jars are completely irresistible and addicting! These cookies are a perfect gift on their own, but the “best teacher ever” design on the jar makes them even more fitting for the occasion.
5. Planner – There is no way to function without a planner! I love all the products from Furbish Studio, and their I am Very Busy Planner is the perfect end of the school year gift because the agenda is for August 2015-December 2016.
6. Drink Bottle – When it comes to bottles for your drinks, S’well makes the best of the best. S’well bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. They also come in a variety of amazing colors and designs. I get mine from Lotus!
7. Wristlet – Our wristlets are one of my go-to gifts for just about every occasion because they easily store your essentials and can be taken anywhere! Right now, I can get enough of our new White Mermaid Leather Wristlet. The mermaid design is perfect for a summer vacation sure to include many beach days.
- XO, Emily