When you live in Florida, you can never have enough bathing suits! The beginning of summer is always the perfect time to stock up on the latest styles because I spend as much free time as possible outside whether it’s at the beach or pool.
1. If you’re spending the day at the beach, pool or on a boat, then a Hayden Reis tote is absolutely essential. They’re functional, fashionable, easy to clean and water and sand resistant. As if those weren’t enough reasons, they have enough space for all your belongings! Our Cream and White Stripe Rope Handle Middy in Collaboration with Waiting on Martha is a customer favorite and goes with any swimsuit you want to rock this summer.
2. If you prefer a bathing suit with a little more coverage than a bikini, you don’t have to compromise style to get one! This Mazatlan One Piece by Ella Moss has a fun pattern and will never go out of style. The sweetheart neckline and back cutout makes it a little more playful than your average one piece.
3. Knit bathing suits seem to be really popular this year, and I think they’re gorgeous! One of my favorites is this Mermaid Crop and Mermaid Cheeky Bottom from Planet Blue. From the nude color, to the material, to the fun criss-cross back, this is sure to be a go-to bathing suit this summer.
4. When there’s so many similar swimwear styles, it’s always fun to find something that’s a little different from the rest. This is exactly why I’m coveting this Zani Top Print in Multi Jaguar by Rachel Pally. This off-the-shoulder look will certainly make you stand out at any pool or beach. Complete the look with its matching bottom.
5. Just like everyone needs a little black dress in their wardrobe, a black bikini is also a classic. If you’re looking for that go-to black bathing suit, I love this Splice & Dice High Neck Top and Cali Bottom by Red Carter. Wear these together or mix and match the top and bottom with fun prints!
6. A bandeau bikini top and matching bottom seems to be a timeless swimwear look, and that’s because it’s so simple and cute. This Tanzania Byrdie Top and Tanzania Estella Bottom by L*Space are a perfect example of why this is such a beloved style. Between the pretty mosaic patter, the lace up straps on the top and cutout on the bottom, you can’t go wrong.
7. One pieces are hotter than ever and I love all the different styles available. One of my favorites is this Palm Springs Maillot by Marysia Swim. Available in brown, white and a black and white floral print, the scallop edges and scooped neckline make this bathing suit effortlessly chic!
- XO, Emily