Bikini season is here, and whether you’re getting ready for spring break or a beach day, we always want to look our best. I love working out and staying fit, and I rely on many different products to keep me healthy and motivated. Here are some of my favorite fitness products and necessities!
1. Water Bottle – It’s always important to drink water throughout the day, which is why a great water bottle is a necessity! I love this Glass Water Bottle by bkr. This one liter bottle is loved by celebrities and comes in so many fun colors.
2. Pure Barre Kit – Pure Barre is one of my favorite workouts and I try to get in as many classes as possible. For days when I just can’t get to the studio, the Pure Barre Collector’s Edition 6 is a lifesaver! This kit comes with 6 Pure Barre DVD’s as well as all the equipment you need to Lift, Tone, Burn!
3. Beach Bud Bag – After a workout, I always want to separate my sweaty clothes from the rest of the items in my tote, and our Beach Bud Bags are the perfect size to store them. We have plenty of adorable designs to choose from, but you can never go wrong with our Signature Sun Beach Bud Bag.
3. Hot5 Fitness – Let’s face it, sometimes we are just too busy to make it to the gym! However, this should never stop you from getting a workout in. Simply download the Hot5 Fitness app for workout videos designed by top personal trainers. You can even compete with your friends on the app!
4. Juice – Cold pressed juice is all the rage right now, and I love drinking my greens! Green juice is healthy, refreshing and a perfect post-workout snack. Crop Juice in Sarasota has a great selection.
5. Yoga Pants – Splits59 makes some of the best workout clothes, and I can’t get enough of the Nova Classic Capri Tight. You can get a simple black pair, or opt for one of their bright colors!
6. Fitbit – If you sometimes need a push to stay active and motivated, then there’s no better accessory than a Fitbit. The Fitbit Flex is sleek, stylish and tracks your steps, distance and calories burned.
- XO, Emily