As the seasons change, so do our wardrobes! With spring here, it’s time to transition from layers and dark colors to pastels and lighter clothing. However, in some places it’s still not quite time for tank tops, bikinis and shorts. Here are some great transition fashion pieces for spring:
1. Top – For days when it’s too cold for a tee and too warm for a chunky sweater, this Combo Sweater from J. Crew comes to the rescue! I love the combination of the loose fit, tie-dye pattern and wool/linen material.
2. Pants – It’s not quite shorts weather for everyone, but it’s definitely time to rock bright colors. These Iris Slim Pants by DL1961 in Lotus are a great color for spring!
3. Jacket – Even though we’ve said goodbye to winter, there are occasional cold spells in the spring, which is why it’s essential to have a good jacket! Madewell’s Penfield Inuvik Parka Jacket in Seersucker is the perfect option for this weather transition. This jacket is lightweight, weather-resistant and a great print and color for spring.
4. Tote – We have so many totes that will pair perfectly with transition pieces for spring. I can’t get enough of the bright colors on our Lucky Dawn Middy! Get it embroidered for a personal touch.
5. Rain Boots – Even though we have to put up with April showers for May flowers, you can still look completely fashionable in the rain! When it comes to rain boots, Hunter makes some of the best! I love the Original Packable Tour Gloss Rain Boots in black. They are timeless and go with everything!
6. Romper – Everyone needs a good romper, and I can’t get enough of this Hydrangea Playsuit by MinkPink. The floral print is perfect for spring and the black is a great transition from winter.
7. Dress – There’s nothing better than a classic dress you can dress up or down depending on the occasion, and this BB Dakota Lief Dress is just that! Available in 3 great colors, you can throw on a denim jacket for a casual look, or put on your favorite pair of heels and a statement necklace for a nighttime look!
- XO, Emily