You can’t start the New Year without a party or celebration, whether you throw a bash yourself or go out.
1. Appetizer – If you’re throwing a New Year’s Eve party, then you have to have some hors d’oeuvres on the table! These Crispy Lemon Parmesan Zucchini Chips with Basil Aioli from Closet Cooking for perfect (and not too messy) for the night.
2. Drink – There is no doubt that cocktails are even more important than food on New Year’s Eve, and champagne is most essential. This Blackberry Thyme Sparkler from The Effortless Chic will please all your guests!
3. Dress – It’s an unwritten rule that you have to wear a sparkly dress on New Year’s Eve. This Coloumbus Sequin Dress by cupcakes and cashmere is perfect for the night. It’s fun and sparkly without being too over the top, and since it’s black you can make it more fun with bright jewelry and shoes.
4. Wristlet – In terms of purses, all you need for New Year’s Eve is a small wristlet, and what better one to rock than one by Hayden Reis? Our Black with Gold Metallic Leather Stripe Wristlet is the perfect choice for New Year’s Eve!
5. Earrings – A sparkly dress needs some fun jewelry to go with it, and I can’t think of anything better to go with that black dress than these black Tassel Earrings by Lisi Lerch, available on Emily McCarthy. These are gorgeous and can be worn with everything!
6. Emergency Kit – Sometimes girls need a little emergency kit for a night on the town, and this Metallic Minimergency Kit by Pinch Provisions is an essential for every girl! Available in seven metallic pictures, the kit includes 17 emergency night out items like earring backs, floss, hair spray lip balm and a nail polish remover pad.
Happy early New Year’s to all!
- XO, Emily