It’s hard to believe that Labor Day Weekend is just next week! How did summer go by so fast? Labor Day is the perfect excuse to throw a party and celebrate the end of summer, and this list of decorations and accessories are perfect for the occasion.
1. Bottle Opener – Beer is a necessity at any Labor Day party, and so is a fun bottle opener. This State Bottle Opener from Grace Graffiti on Etsy will completely step up your bottle opener game! These bottle openers are completely handcrafted, making each one unique. They also make for fabulous gifts!
2. Napkins – Every party needs some napkins, but that doesn’t mean you have to stick with boring paper ones. These Denim Napkins from Dot & Army are some of my favorites. Available in a set of four, you can choose from 14 colors for the edges at checkout.
3. Tote - You TOTES need a good bag for Labor Day! Our Navy and White Striped Ditty is the perfect choice! It will store everything you need, from your wallet and keys, to toys for the kids, to a hostess gift.
4. Rope Toss – What’s a party without some games? If you’re looking for an outdoor game different that your typical cornhole, this Tabletop Rope Toss set from Terrain is so fun! Just set it on an empty table and let the fun begin!
5. Plates – If you need fun plates to go with those adorable denim napkins, look no further! Crate & Barrel’s Tondo Plates are perfect for parties because they’re inexpensive, sleek and big enough to hold all the barbeque your heart desires!
Enjoy these last days of summer, and have a fun Labor Day!
- XO, Emily