There is no doubt that Halloween is the greatest part of October! Whether you’re a kid or adult, Halloween is filled with costumes, candy and decorations, making it so fun for everyone. This list of must try recipes and must have costumes and décor are guaranteed to make your Halloween a huge success!
1. Tote – Hayden Reis totes are the perfect size to fill with candy to give out to your trick-or-treaters! Naturally, our Black & Metallic Silver Jolly Rodger Middy is the perfect choice for the holiday. I love this shot of the tote by Cody Ryan Photography – so festive!
2. Shortbread Candy Bars – Trick-or-treating always leads to lots of leftover candy, and while there is no doubt candy is amazing on its own, it’s so fun to put it to use in a recipe. Martha Stewart’s Shortbread Candy Bar recipe looks like the perfect way to use that extra candy.
3. Adult Costume – I love pineapples so much that I designed them on our totes, so it’s only natural that I wanted to find a cute pineapple costume. It’s so much more fun to put together a costume than buy one, and I found the cutest DIY costume on Trendhunter.
4. Cocktail – While candy is great, adding a fun cocktail recipe to your Halloween is the perfect way for adults to celebrate! This Black Licorice Delight cocktail from Camille Styles is so fun and festive and I’m excited to try making it.
5. Kids Costume – Like I said before, it’s much more fun to create a costume than go to the store. For the little ones, I fell in love with this Pink Flamingo Halloween Costume on the DIY Network website. Does it get any more adorable than this?!
6. Candle Holders – Everyone loves decorating the outside of their house for Halloween, but it’s always fun to include a few things in the house as well. These Sugar Skull Tealight Candle Holders from Francesca’s are girly, cute and perfect for having some subtle Halloween décor in your home.
- XO, Emily