October has arrived, and that means it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It’s always fun to shop for all things pink, but it’s so much more special and meaningful when these products give money to or spread awareness for different breast cancer organizations. If you’re going to “think pink” this month, you’ll love these products!
1. Tote – What better breast cancer awareness product is there than one you can tote around?! I loved designing our limited edition Breast Cancer Awareness Bucket Tote. It’s the perfect everyday bag. We are proud to be donating a percentage of all sales to the Edith Sanford Breast Center.
2. Lipstick – You can never go wrong with Tory Burch, especially when she’s supporting breast cancer awareness! To support the cause, Tory Burch created a limited edition lipstick. The shade is one of her top sellers, Ramble On Rose, and comes in a special gold and pink case. This color is gorgeous and supports an amazing cause.
3. Candle – In my opinion, you can never have enough candles, which is why this one is the perfect addition for your home. Nest Fragrances made an amazing Passion Breast Cancer Awareness Candle that is a beautiful color and has an amazing floral scent.
4. North Face – Nothing goes hand-in-hand quite like a North Face jacket and fall weather, making this item an absolute must-have. You can upgrade your North Face this fall and support breast cancer awareness at the same time with the Osito 2 – Pink Ribbon Fleece Jacket. The pink ribbon embroidered on the sleeve shows off The North Face’s partnership with Boarding for Breast Cancer and other organizations. For every sale, 10% of the retail price will be donated to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Bracelet – If you’re a fan of Alex and Ani, then you will adore this bracelet! This Spiral Sun Charm Bangle was designed to represent the sun’s warmth. Not only is it beautiful, but Alex and Ani is donating 20% of the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
6. Tank Top and Hair Tie Set – Emi Jay makes the best hair ties around, so I was beyond thrilled to learn they created a set giving back to breast cancer awareness. This Pink is the New Black Tee comes with a pink ribbon hair tie, creating the perfect breast cancer awareness ensemble! Best of all, 20% of all profits are donated to Bright Pink, a non-profit focused on breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection.
- XO, Emily